Well, I was very proud of Royal yesterday, he tied, picked up and held all of his feet, walked and trotted, even stood still and square. I guess this is probably how parents feel, it's so cool to see them learn the things that we take for granted in older horses, like small miracles! Then again, I've been finding it's one step forward and a few steps back...today he didn't even want to be caught, and it took about half an hour to get his sheet on o.O At this point I figured I would get one front buckle done then he'd move away then freak out with all the other straps hanging, and after a huge ordeal getting the stupid thing on his back, he stood then with a spark in his eye and I knew he was saying, damn, you win this round, now hurry up and finish the straps. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings ;)
Poor horsies' coats are not growing back any better, so I'm gonna try the good ole bran and oil attempt, here's hoping

No comments:
Post a Comment