Oh, and I can't believe this stupid showtime.biz website is still in business. They are the horse show videographers, I am used to going to the people and asking for a round and having them burn it to disk. These people said go online tonight and you can download your round. Well, you can't do that until you pay $50 for a membership. Ok, so I broke down and did that then ordered my round, it was only $14.50 which is totally cool, but I did pay $50, sooo.... Then I couldn't figure out how to download it, everything I clicked on took me to "update your subscription" page, so I emailed the guy. Long story short, here was his response:
"Yes, I see you have paid $50.
This is usually for the annual membership fee. Somehow the system passed this step and allowed you to fund your account and purchase video. So the general process would be $50 account activation - $50 fund account for video purchase.
You have gone straight to account fund and purchase, without the account activation (that is why it as asking you to "renew"). I see $35.50 in your account, which is $50 - $14.50.
If you would like to proceed you will need to activate your membership for $50."
So now he's saying I'll have to pay $50 again to activate my membership then I can download the video, wow this stupid and really not customer friendly, not a good way to earn business.
Anyway, on to the show...
Nice easy drive up there, good weather, however this was kind of a sketchy road at 75mph speed limit with a 37' long trailer
Got a new bike, turns out pedaling around the horse show is somewhat exhausting, phew!
Got this hay delivered to me, I was shocked that they would provide this at a horse show, turns out the new guy grabbed from the cow hay pile instead of horse hay :/ way to go
Fly Away decided water was unneccessary at Katy, Raphael decided the same at Tyler, that's 2/3, I'm not expecting you to follow suit Gap!
This is Raphael's slushy food mixtures, on the left is the Hydration Hay Liza gave me, then soaked Ultium, then soaked One and Only
Didn't think I'd need the quarter sheet anymore, but it was cold in Tyler! My derby hats won me some mula in the fantasy hat contest :)
These are kinda out of order, the computer is giving me troubles moving them. Here are all the concoctions/additives I got for Raphael's water to see what he would like, hung 7 buckets in his stall that night, didn't drink any of them >:O
Southbound shows are pretty nice, they actually make their food, this morning was pancakes and sausage right off the griddle :))
And I finally got my trunk covers, they look so good!
Decided to try Gap in the Grand Prix, was a bit nervous because he isn't quite in the shape I'd like him to be and we haven't been jumping much, really just the shows in Katy, but I took the plunge. I was also nervous because in the last couple years I didn't know if I'd ever make it back to this level, I figured I'd be stuck in the AA (adult amateur, 1.10m, 3'6") division for the rest of my life. But Gap came through, he was a superstar and we only had 4 faults (that means one fence down), and ended up 10th in the Lone Star $25,000 Grand Prix! Go us!!
My pretty neck ribbon and order of go, there were 22, so no I wasn't 10 out of 10 for any neigh sayers out there ;)















No comments:
Post a Comment