Monday, April 29, 2013

Back Laser Treatment Today, Still Sore

It's rather hard to keep up with writing posts when I don't have a computer, I really need to look into getting a laptop if I plan to stay on the road much longer.  So I still don't have a name for the baby, I do think that Squid may stick for his barn name, and turns out there are already 7 horses registered with USEF under the name Escorial, so that's out.  Looks like Escorlante, and Escorliano/Escorliando are the front runners now.  The little guy has started to munch on mom's grain and is nibbling on the grass out in the field, but still suckling, poor mama cuz he's got weetle bitty teeth growing in!  He's already pretty rascally, but he's super sweet and curious about everything.  I'm gonna be bummed when I can't go see him everyday.









I have literally over 500 pictures of this little guy, first and most obvious cuz he's so stinkin' cute, but also cuz not only will he not keep still, any part of him, for more than 3 secs so it's hard to ever get a look at his face or all four legs on the ground and straight, and because being all black, if the light/angle isn't just right you can't see his face either, just a big black blob!  When I get a computer or find one with a faster internet than this library, I will upload all of his pics to a photo album.



Jose said my hat was goofy, I like it!


Looks pretty good on Royal too ;)


Royal is doing super, learning something every day, occasionally relearning something he apparently forgot, and getting a little fatter and finally growing a normal looking coat.  On a completely other note, Fly Away's coat still looks like trash, so so so angry over that going on around eight weeks now!
Moving on....Royal got to free jump for the first time, wasn't very exciting, they were super tiny jumps, but he acted like an old pro and wasn't phased by it at all! yay :D


Doin some craft time, making frames for Mother's Day along with a set for myself.



Found a little green friend hiding under the herb pots :)


Can't seem to get enough of these fried oysters! Man oh man I love the fact that there are so many food options here since I do love me some food!!!  The other day I got fried catfish, oysters, shrimp and a stuffed crab, yum yum yum :)))


Look, drive thru liquor store!

Literally, you drive through the middle of it, nuts!


Also bought myself a third sewing machine, yes I own three.  I have two at home because my grandmother gave me her new one cuz it was too new and fandangled for her and it was nicer than the one I already have, but I have several sewing projects I want to do down here, and it was on sale...::cough::...but I have jeans that need hemmed and I also want to make new points (no idea if that's the technical term for them, the typically yellow thing that sticks out under the front of a shadbelly).

Going to dinner tonight with some of my great new friends, then hitting the road first thing in the morning to head up to Tyler, so excited!

That's all for now folks, can't say when I'll be back :/

No comments:

Post a Comment