Friday, April 19, 2013

It's a Boy!

Wow three posts in two days!  Haha....well we've been waiting and waiting and CorAgeous kept holding out so last night I packed up some blankets, food, drinks, folding chair, downloaded some tv shows, and a change of clothes and headed out figuring this would be the first of at least a few foal watch nights.  Turns out I must have had some gut instinct because around 10pm yesterday, 4/18, CorAgeous gave birth to a beautiful, all black, baby boy.  No he still doesn't have a name yet, I'm working on it, but I feel like it's a strangely big responsibility to name a baby, it will reflect on him his whole life!  Oh, I also realized something when I checked my phone to make sure of the date and baby's official birthday, 4/18 is also Sabre's birthday :( RIP sweet boy, thanks for looking over this sweet boy's arrival and making sure he and mama were ok.  Just gonna hang out at the farm awhile today, it's a bit too chilly to put them outside right now, supposed to warm up later today, and the vet will be back to check on both.












No comments:

Post a Comment